Сообщений в теме: 31

#2308886 Derevo

Derevo

Младшiй Унтеръ-офицеръ

• Пользователи
  • 347 сообщений

Отправлено 03 November 2014 - 12:42

Всем, кто хочет принять участие:
По поводу распределения тем и во избежание повторений: проще сразу указывать части, над которыми в данным момент ведется (или будет в ближайшем времени вестись) работа. Напр. с 1 по10 мин. или по тексту "от ... и до ...". Я же внесу все в план работ.

Знатоки других языков также всегда приветствуются!

Продвижение работ:
РУССКИЙ набор текста
частично #2

дополнения Геша #13 #14

АНГЛИЙСКИЙ
#13 #14 перевод: Александр-СПб #25 #27, редактирование: baikalchanga

НЕМЕЦКИЙ
ФРАНЦУЗСКИЙ
-------------------------------------------------
серый - в процессе набора текста на русском языке,
голубой - текст на рус. языке набран,
синий - в процессе перевода,
зеленый цвет - переведено,
красный - пока никто не переводит,
желтый - в процессе редактирования,
оранжевый - отредактировано.

Сообщение отредактировал Derevo: 09 November 2014 - 17:36

#26 baikalchanga

baikalchanga

Ефрейторъ

• Пользователи
  • 106 сообщений

Отправлено 07 November 2014 - 03:06

Сильно subject to редактированию ИМХО.
Но давайте все доделаем сначала

#27 Александр-СПб

Александр-СПб

Рядовой

• Пользователи
  • 44 сообщений

Отправлено 09 November 2014 - 00:10

перевод на английский пост #14

А. К. – Is anything changed today?

I. S. – I do not want to say that very much, but we believe in the best, for one simple reason: we have got a war ahead of us and in this war we either win or lose but anyway we will be changed very much in the course of this war.

А. К. –A war with whom?

I. S. – In fact, I can say that all western civilization, as they understand themselves, flight against us. They intend to separate, plunder and destroy us, just as the country. When we try to make difference between Europe and the US, and talk and write about that Europe supposedly has some individual values and interests different from the States, it means that Europe has economic interests that fully separate it from the United States, that is contrary to the interests of the US, directly opposite on a number of issues, including relation to Russia. But mentally Europe and the United States are the same. Mentally, Europeans and Americans are on the same path and pursue the same goal except some small nuances.

А. К. –But on the other hand, they do well; they have plenty of what they need. Why do they need to go to war against Russia?

I. S. – We have already said that Russia could become a country in which there will be a moral counterweight to the world that they are building - the world completely apostate, soulless, a world where everything is based on materialistic values, a world where people do not just forget God. We also have a huge number of people who do not formally believe in God, but they continue, without noticing, to live according to the principles which were founded in ages. Europe has just stopped to live up to such principles. What do they want to get from us? They want to eliminate the possibility of restoring Russia as another civilization, as another way, unlike Western civilization. As we were once separated, having accepted Christianity from Byzantium, so we continue to go our own way, different, despite the rapprochement with the West, which was within Peter’s modernization or upgrading of 1917, when we were trying to catch up and overtake the West by adopting the latest ideas at that time in the ideological sphere. Among other things, besides ideological differences they try to get from us real tangible benefits. In order to prolong their existence, their "golden age", they urgently need to ransack a large country. After all, the "golden age" was really started after the "marked" (Gorbachev - ed.) sold the country. The whole company of “marked” are people who deserve, now it is probably pointless, let them get a reward in another world, but according to human laws they deserve the worst punishment that you can think of, because they have destroyed not millions and tens of millions of people. They have got the "golden age" due to the looting of the Soviet Union, they have received millions of talented immigrants who came to the West and raised science there. They have received the latest secret development, a lot of very high quality hands with higher education, the opportunity to plunder and share the giant Soviet legacy. Some of it was simply destroyed, and another part was at the service. They received Russian mineral recourses almost free; they received everything. As soon as the country and the people, completely brainwashed and unprepared for the new Western ideology, perceived "golden calf" as a measure of everything, they immediately obtained the power over the whole country. It was a huge piece for the Western world, they did not expect this, they received what they were unable to obtain even in 1917 although they expected. And now they want to do the same with the remains of Russia. What they have is not enough to them already. They urgently need to rob us the second or third time.

А. К. –Do you think that Russia is awakened and it guards the West? And do you think we can build a society of justice in Russia, good society, the society of Christ, the society that would become a model for other nations?

I. S. - You ask a question that cannot have a single answer: we can or cannot. Theoretically, in my opinion, this possibility exists, but in any case we don’t have to focus on any particular ideology and act on some patterns that are strictly limited. We must accept our positive and negative experience; we have to redefine what we had. Russia has gone through so many trials, through such terrible wars and revolution not for that it will just be filed as a history and be forgotten. Although now everything is done in order to people live thoughtlessly and do not remember not only the distant past, but the recent. This is the meaning of modern propaganda, mass media, when a joke lives not longer than one week and there is nothing more except jokes. I believe that Russia has an opportunity, but we must work very seriously and hard, and this requires a lot of efforts not only from ordinary people, but also from authorities.

А. К. - I remember the words of Christ when he said that "if you are neither cold nor hot, I will throw you out of my mouth." What do you think if this “cold-hot” plays out or still prevails?

I. S. - I think it does not play out and not prevail, it is a historical destiny of significant part of people because, in my opinion, the whole human history, it is made by relatively a small group of people, that is 10-15%, who live a public life, and the question is that just for the elite of what is called the elite of society, I'm not talking about the modern elite, this is what we have built a state of the elite, but really it is not. That's just for them who are characterized to be hot or cold, that is to have a point of view. As for what is happening now, I repeat, we have a crisis now. Now we have come to another point of severe crisis, and we cannot live the way we have lived for 23 years since. Less or more everything will be changed very much, and many of them who do not want to determine themselves who live an ordinary life, after some time, will be forced to do it.

А. К. – Determine. Selection. Or you go to the right, or go to the left, or you're with the good, or you're evil.

I. S. - Well, yes, but of course false choice can be slipped.

А. К. –Yes, but a man has to talk, and think if this is a false choice or not, and who is calling me out, why is calling and what for is calling. What would you like to see Russia?

I. S. – The issue is very difficult and very wide. I would like to see Russia as a great country that lives by its own laws. I believe that Russia, as a self-sufficient and enough big country, still has a chance to be saved and survive death of so-called global project, because, in my opinion, it is purely satanic. And of course, I can say that I want to see Russia, again united, at least to see that Russia, Belarus and Ukraine are the three pieces forcibly cut by the Bolsheviks, exactly those Bolsheviks '1917, finally, they will merge again into a united Great Russia.

#28 Александр-СПб

Александр-СПб

Рядовой

• Пользователи
  • 44 сообщений

Отправлено 09 November 2014 - 00:11

Перевод данного интервью на английский готов.

#29 baikalchanga

baikalchanga

Ефрейторъ

• Пользователи
  • 106 сообщений

Отправлено 09 November 2014 - 16:32

Взяла на редактуру

#30 Derevo

Derevo

Младшiй Унтеръ-офицеръ

• Пользователи
  • 347 сообщений

Отправлено 09 November 2014 - 16:40

Не сравнивала содержание текстов, т.к. у самой в данный момент переводов много. Вопрос: посты 13 и 14 (перевод 25, 27) покрывают полностью содержание интервью? Что с номером 2?

#31 Александр-СПб

Александр-СПб

Рядовой

• Пользователи
  • 44 сообщений

Отправлено 09 November 2014 - 17:30

Не сравнивала содержание текстов, т.к. у самой в данный момент переводов много. Вопрос: посты 13 и 14 (перевод 25, 27) покрывают полностью содержание интервью? Что с номером 2?

посты 13 и 14 (перевод 25, 27) покрывают полностью содержанию интервью.

Сообщение отредактировал Александр-СПб: 09 November 2014 - 17:33

#32 Derevo

Derevo

Младшiй Унтеръ-офицеръ

• Пользователи
  • 347 сообщений

Отправлено 09 November 2014 - 17:36

Спасибо.

Рейтинг@Mail.ru DDoS Protection Powered by DDos-GuarD
Copyright © 2019 Антиквариат.ру