• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 49

#26 Derevo

Derevo

Младшiй Унтеръ-офицеръ

• Пользователи
  • 347 сообщений

Отправлено 06 November 2014 - 09:01

Речь идёт о комбикормовом заводе, подразумевается "район комбикормового завода".

Спасибо, внесла в текст.

#27 Derevo

Derevo

Младшiй Унтеръ-офицеръ

• Пользователи
  • 347 сообщений

Отправлено 06 November 2014 - 09:03

Derevo, За мной записанное беру? (извиняюсь, что снова поздно) Никто не дублирует?

Вроде нет, разве что минут 7 из всего видео от Кацуры были (субтитры). Подруга выкладывала.

#28 baikalchanga

baikalchanga

Ефрейторъ

• Пользователи
  • 106 сообщений

Отправлено 06 November 2014 - 09:26

Понятно, беру, пропадаю.

#29 Подруга

Подруга

Ефрейторъ

• Пользователи
  • 153 сообщений

Отправлено 06 November 2014 - 11:22

baikalchanga, для ясности, что Вы берёте? Я Ваш диалог пропустила. С 18:30 и до конца?

#30 Derevo

Derevo

Младшiй Унтеръ-офицеръ

• Пользователи
  • 347 сообщений

Отправлено 06 November 2014 - 11:31

baikalchanga, для ясности, что Вы берёте? Я Ваш диалог пропустила. С 18:30 и до конца?

Да, как отмечено в плане.

#31 baikalchanga

baikalchanga

Ефрейторъ

• Пользователи
  • 106 сообщений

Отправлено 07 November 2014 - 10:15

С 18-30 и до 30
Всё, крышу рвет и времени в обрез. Подхватывайте дальше, если время есть у кого. Но возьмите это на редактуру! Мне доверять нельзя! Меня отвлекали!

Marat Musin - but when you, as though defiantly said that.,.. uh ... you will call women for military ... er ... that became a shame for men.
Did they come yet? Did they come to you yet?

II - A certain amount came. Yes, they did.

Marat Musin – So the problem with officers was solved, wasn’t it?

II - Well, by that time the natural leaders began to advance somehow. That were local hidden leaders who hardly could fight, but at least they were able to be in command of the groups even less trained people, and to teach them something. The army was really mushrooming up.
When we entered Slavyansk we were 52 people, and at least hundred and fifty, two hundred local people joined us immediately, part of them left us later, but …

Marat Musin – What part?

II - Well, a third at least, because it’s one thing to take the ATC and plunder the armory, and afterwards you are to go to the trenches to use this weapon in any fights... So the people naturally had gone partly.
Well, we can say about 200 people we had after the occupation of the city, to more than 5000 person on the moment I was leaving including the brigade and subject units. The brigade was comprised of three thousand, and all others we associated from small and not so small groups.

II - (20:00), It was growing fast enough taking into account the lack of all the necessary things.

MM - (20:06) When your representative was here and we discussed the possibility of supplying you with ammunition and heavy armament, it was told in that case you would need nothing more and I was amazed that nobody heard this call (…).
I couldn’t even assume you will be out of help! I was sure of that and it became a shock for me. I mean this delicate issue where we actually find ourselves in a minefield situation, the situation "friend or foe" and the way we understand the future, - Threats and risks ...

II - (20:40) Marat, it's not the case "friend or foe". The people who did not make the decision ... er ... or had made wrong decision often are not the enemies. They're just people who live in another coordinate system.

(21:01) As I already told Neyromir TV, we were in the coordinate system of the "war" at Slavyansk, while in a hundred kilometers away, in Donetsk, the people lived absolutely peaceful life, they went on enjoying it all out, they would not have none of "war." It was just a TV picture for them. “Sure, there are some fights in some Slovyansk, they would seem to be for Donetsk and it would to seem o’k, but it's not happening with us, we live in peace, and everything is o’k ...”

MM - (21:30) Well, mapping on Russia the situation with the guys who drink beer, hit the night spots, what can you say, will it be the same?

II - (21:42) Well ... I hope Russia will not occur the situation, and if it is, it will be all the same or even worse.
... And how do Russia differ from Ukraine? The only difference - here in Russia we likely have much more people with war experience: Chechen campaign, other minor conflicts ...
(22:03) This must affect to some extent, and the situation as a whole will not differ from that last civil war in the 1917-1918. You can read a lot of memories: the restaurants were open, the people lived it up, up to the very last moment ... and the cities changed hands, and the part of the population totally ignored all war, just did not pay attention to it ...

MM - (22:32) Here on the back of this inertia, you ... uh …told me great words about militia. And unlike Syria, you give me interview here, and the other people as well - almost did not hide your faces ...

II - (22:43) That was an order

MM - (22:43) … excepting those who told that the war is still going ahead ...

II - (22:46) well ...

MM - (22:46) Bitter were the feelings the next day or two when they were buried ... I'm not talking about those who was betrayed in the Donetsk airport, but who ...

II - (22:56) Well, Marat, let's not throw accusations here ...

MM - (23:01) No, I'm just judging by my friends who ...

II - (23:03) accusations. Yesterday, when I handed out these medals to the widows ...

MM - (23:07) To speak about your machine gunner, you have awarded, he was just entering ...

II - (23:10) I understand, but however, when talking about the betrayal at the airport, you must have some kind of evidence, I do not think that must be a betrayal, may be not. I suppose there was no betrayal, there was just inexperience of commanders, that led to tragic consequences (...)

MM - (23:27) Well, let’s put this episode apart. I just was a witness when uh ... when we were surrendered near Gorlovka, it did not even occur to us that people could be... not from Ukraine and to participate from Russia. I remind it for the reason to represent the logic of soldier sometimes can be most outright. I just want to give ...

II - (23:48) I can not deny nor confirm, just saying that here we are ...

MM - (23:52) to give you an example when our friend, the very highly skilled fighter died. The guys with whom we have fallen into this trap had just arrived home from Belgorod at that time,... er ... 2 days they asked me to get in touch with one of the leaders in Donetsk, and they told him: "Listen to me, well, and bring back the body of my friend, I will come later to look for a person who ... (...)

II - (24:17) Marat, I say ones again,

MM - (24:18) the logic of a soldier ...

II - (24:20) But the soldier sees his small section of the front

MM - (24:24) well

II - (24:24) and when I am accused in Slovyansk surrender not by ...

MM - (24:28) This question ...

II - (24:28) some looters or frank deserters, I usually try to explain in detail, and not dismiss, because the soldier can’t see the situation. There were front sectors in Slavyansk and everything was fine in northern face or southwestern part where the guys went every day to beat “the dill”, to mow “the dill” (mean Ukes), as they used to say now. Well, we thrashed their units and set roadblocks, ambushes, burned APCs, and it was going great, just in soldiers understanding. We inflict heavy losses, and they really could do anything, because they were feared to attack and sat like mice in their checkpoints and guzzled vodka and spirit. And on the other sectors of the front, where we were really defeated, especially near Yampol, we had got the collapse of our entire right flank. The situation there was quite different, and the reason of our retreat was hardly clear for a fighter who felt fine somewhere near Animal-feed mill. That was absolutely impossible to understand, and naturally they had a feeling of being betrayed and surrendered, “why do we retreat” ...

MM - (25:40) Well, Igor, I would say here ... er ... better to hear a clear answer. All of us understand: a lot of mud poured on you were clear special-order paid-for thing, we are not that children and we can understand who did that, how and why. So tell me: you left the city with total understanding the ultimate layout and it was the right decision, issue from the information you got later, after Slovyansk, didn’t you?

II - (26:07) Absolutely

MM - (26:07) right

II - (26:08) moreover

MM - (26:10) then just tell our viewers, why did you withdrew the troops, and why do you think that it was the right decision, so that they could hear it from you personally

II - (26:19) Well, I've already talked to Neyromire just some minutes ago. Well, I am ready to repeat it if necessary in other words. After the defeat near Jampol we found ourselves in a difficult position. When the enemy captured bridgehead on the south bank of the Seversky Donets and nearly cut us off Mozgovoy brigade the problem of Slovyansk must be solved in some days.
(26:54) Actually I can say now with all my confidence: if I were the commander of the Ukrainian troops, I would leave no chance for militia, just no one! I would probably surround the whole group in 2 days.
(27:14)We could bear 3 days maximum! And in these terms we still had been dragging some 2 weeks!
(27:17) The inertia, disability to command, and to use the enormous forces quite usual for Ukrainian command allowed us to hold the city during almost 2 weeks.
(27:31) Generally speaking the problem existed taking into account the rate of supply we had and total resources, against the growth of quantity. Actually the problem was how long we can hold out, no more, I,e. ...

MM - (27:46) Had you got any fuel?

II - (27:50) Yes, the military equipment we had got was not so numerous, so we used donations gathered, including that from Russia, to buy fuel ...

MM - (28:04) Unfortunately, it reached you not entirely…

II - (28:04) Our military equipment was not so numerous to fuel it. We bought the fuel for cash and eventually, we even did not resort to requisition up to the very last moment, so it was not the most important issue.

(28:20) But the enemy has created such a great superiority in military hardware - in the artillery, ammunition, colossal superiority just in manpower - it was almost impossible to hold up. Or it would be possible by “terminating” people. So to hold the position you should grind down those volunteers who come.

(28:45) As a result they still have grinded us down, after they moved from Yampol to Nykolayevka, though I would make deeper movement if I were them. Well, they preferred "bird" in the hand, to cut Slovyansk from Kramatorsk, since we already were nearly cut off. In another month after the siege the road between the Slavyansk and Kramatorsk was cut by the enemy.

(29:14) Well, in general, they could just take Nikolayevka, to bring us to a complete tactical isolation and they did. There are 2 ways there, and the next day they took Nikolayevka, they crossed the river and found one of them (roads), cutting it. So they left us literally field low road that connected us to Kramatorsk and we had to make a choice: to sit in the siege, i. e. to prepare for the defense in full encirclement without any supply, or - going out. I can’t say we had no ammunition - it was extremely insufficient, especially given the fact we have been spent in fighting for Yampol, for Nikolayevka just all we had got. Almost all the artillery ammunition we have spent in the battle for Semenovka ...
(30:05), So we could stay in the siege without ammunition (almost without mortar shells, sabots for our two tanks, very few shells for ICV and ACV. The situation with anti-tank weapons was also very poor, not to mention the quality of the weapons.

MM - (30:22) I know

Сообщение отредактировал baikalchanga: 12 November 2014 - 19:50

#32 baikalchanga

baikalchanga

Ефрейторъ

• Пользователи
  • 106 сообщений

Отправлено 07 November 2014 - 10:17

Кстати, в голове отмечено за baikalchanga до 30:00
Так что подхватывайте! Улетаю!

#33 Derevo

Derevo

Младшiй Унтеръ-офицеръ

• Пользователи
  • 347 сообщений

Отправлено 07 November 2014 - 11:27

Кстати, в голове отмечено за baikalchanga до 30:00
Так что подхватывайте! Улетаю!

Ваша правда, это я "накосила"... Хотя на тот момент у меня не было Вашего согласия и до 30:00. Так что спасибо!

Сообщение отредактировал Derevo: 07 November 2014 - 11:29

#34 baikalchanga

baikalchanga

Ефрейторъ

• Пользователи
  • 106 сообщений

Отправлено 10 November 2014 - 08:03

Ладно, чего уж... Derevo, пишите за мной окончание.
Только время нужно, пока на всё растекусь... мыслию-то

Сообщение отредактировал baikalchanga: 10 November 2014 - 08:04

#35 Derevo

Derevo

Младшiй Унтеръ-офицеръ

• Пользователи
  • 347 сообщений

Отправлено 10 November 2014 - 08:57

Молодец, baikalchanga! :) Спасибо!

#36 Подруга

Подруга

Ефрейторъ

• Пользователи
  • 153 сообщений

Отправлено 12 November 2014 - 19:18

Выкладываю свою часть интервью и начинаю работу над субтитрами. Если кто-то из вновь зашедших сюда понимает по английски - прочтите пожалуйста и укажите на ошибки. Этот текст не редактировался (не кому :sad:)

В процессе загрузки титров я обычно ещё делаю кое какие изменения, но после вставки - уже не вырубишь топором.
У нас нехватка переводчиков и гора интересного материала ...

#37 Подруга

Подруга

Ефрейторъ

• Пользователи
  • 153 сообщений

Отправлено 12 November 2014 - 19:19

M:
0:40
Igor, I'm happy to see you safe and sound which is surprising. Many of our friends are alive and dragged out of prisons ... But I'd like to discuss with you the image of the future because, I think, the big bloodshed is awaiting us ahead, the big war.
It is not the persons I'd like to discuss but some systemic factors.
Let’s go back to 2010, the day when we were in my flat, trying to figure out some possible (future) scenarios. Alright? Kvachkov and Khabarov were not imprisoned yet. And we understood that the chances are very high that the fightings would begin in Moscow.

S:
1:26
No ... Back then we were quite wrong of course

M:
1:34
Well, the fighting has begun, although not in Moscow, but thousands of miles away from Moscow. And I'd like to ask you: Look, our estimates were quite grim, it was such period of time. Almost five years has gone since.
What have we estimated right? We discussed things quite openly - how will everything end? What were the risks and threats to us to bear? What came unexpected from your point of view, and what came by surprise?

S:
2:01
The unexpected thing, in my opinion, was the sharp change of the motion vector of our President.
That is, I have already said, that he really started a revolution "from above" by the entry of Crimea.
That is, a dramatic statement against of the things we were dealing with during all those 12 years - a sharp change of direction.

M:
2:40
Well, this course is not the socio-economic, but unfortunately, only the geopolitical.

S:
2:46
Well, one thing always leads to another.
If one doesn't understand this, nothing good will come out of it.
But in fact … an abrupt change of foreign policy - it always entails the changes of the rest.
But, nevertheless, it's either a foreign policy drags along everything else, or the "everything else" drags along the foreign policy. And in this case we are back to the most negative scenarios.

M:
3:34
Okay, then let's say it this way: the Supreme Commander in war situation ... what can I say, everything is obvious - it doesn't matter that the battles are happening thousands of miles away from Moscow; the West will not slow down, I think it's obvious to everyone. But we are stuck in a very strange configuration, we have a U-turn of the first person of the state, there is no way back for him, he did not reveal ...

S:
3:55
I can't ... I'm telling you again - I am, though spare, but a soldier, and at this moment of time, the time of war, I can’t discuss the actions of the first-person [Marat Mazitovich].

M:
4:06
It's not about actions
I say that a reversal has occurred, but the situation is hung in the air, because the socio-economic policy hasn't changed.
Today we’ve been at Glazyev’s presentation where all these threats for the external and internal economic security were discussed openly among the (leading) economists.
We found ourselves in a situation where neither personnel nor a model have been changed - the things that should follow the [rejoining of] Crimea
I’m asking you as an analyst: how long do you think this situation could remain in limbo?

S:
4:42
I am afraid, not for long really. We have already wasted lots of time. Not much time is left. The system is unbalanced, and the longer it would last, the more we’d stumble at the fork-road or “run on the spot" , the more unbalanced it'll become
It reminds me, well, if not - a Swan, a Cancer and a Pike, but at list a Swan and a Cancer who are pulling a cart in two different directions simultaneously. State, society.

M:
5:19
In our estimation, all the same, the serious economic problems in the United States will start somewhere next year, well, maybe in August-September. Accordingly, the West will take preventive measures, especially because the Europe prostrated in front of the United States, you yourself have seen it all.
5:36 All these rockets and shelling. Even in Syria I haven't seen what I witnessed there in Novorossiya.
5:43 Therefore the time-window is very short, the time-peripd when the things could happened is about 10-12 months. So, according to your point of view, how long the situation can hold on for - a month, two, four?

S:
5:55
I make no predictions, because here, in my opinion, much depends not even on us but
Much depends on the actions of our enemy. When I say the “enemy”, of course I mean the Western block in whole, not just Ukraine. But also, a lot depends on the actions of the official Kiev.
6:16 If, let's say, the Western block will make some steps to mitigate its regime, the regime of sanctions, for example, or the regime of pressure on Russia, the situation could last for much longer.
6:30 If they, “biting at the bridle", will exert pressure with the same force or even increase the pressure, then we can come to an acute crisis, and much faster than in the mentioned time period. But again, I say ...

M:
6:47
I understand, I'm just telling you ... Four weeks ago I’ve been told by the head of the operations in Hama, Syria, that prisoners have admitted that the transfer of Chechens against Ramzan (Kadyrov) to Ukraine has begun. That is, Ukraine was declared to be a transit- centre of destabilisation of the Russian Federation. Everything is clear there: why they drop out Kirghiz - i.e. they are going to “blow up” the republics and strengthen the diasporas - something that we have discussed a lot - it is the way they are going to "blow up" the Russian Federation. Therefore - (let's compare) your experience and ours. We discussed that we are loosing the first phase - the information War.
7:16 In fact, we already had the idea (of creating) the front-line news agencies, when you wrote your first "Bosnian" articles under a pseudonym. Tell me please, here we witnessed an incredible thing: that seems to be the one nation, the same people - the Ukrainians, Russians.
But this stupid machine of brainwashing … it worked. It turned people into zombie over a short period of time. I understand that they (the enemy) worked for twenty-three years, … but we also have been “under treatment” for twenty-three years.
7:43 And yet, the military component of it - worked. And when the intelligent, educated people who are able to understand for themselves what is truth and what is falsehood, they are now … what a slogan - “The Big Brother” have betrayed us. When we say: No guys, on the contrary - it’s the “younger brother” who betrayed us, became a policemen and went to the “Sonderkommando" to kill his older brother, they don’t listen.
8:06 What do you think is the strategy of the United States here? I’m not talking about Slavs killing Slavs - it’s their achievement. From the point of view of these technologies and these threats, which obviously will be applied to the Russian people, to us here in the nearest (future) …

S:
8:20 Can you narrow your question?

M:
8:22
It's about a system of information-psychological impact, which turns even an educated part of the population into zombies. How would you rate this military technology of the info-war?

M:
8:42
Yes, and in fact I totally agree with you that turning population into zombie is speeding up. And there.
Well, when it comes to neuro-linguistic programming, whenever I mention it, some people laugh. But I absolutely don't share any grins and laughing about NLP. Why? Because, being in Slovyansk, I periodically watched the Ukrainian TV, the Channel 5 news, for example, and I caught myself on ... I noticed repeatedly that after prolonged viewing of this channel I began to feel that I was doing something deeply wrong.
9:29 And it wasn’t just the feeling that I was doing something wrong, but in general - a thought about - how did I dare to oppose such wonderful independent Ukrainian people? that I am a terrorist, and I felt almost an urge to surrender immediately. Of course, this obsession was easily shaken off by simply turning the TV off and turning a simple logic on, but for such motivated person like myself to experience all of that, I believe it's just not normal.

M:
9:59 You were affected ...

S:
9:59
Yes, It was a direct influence. I mean they used ...
I think .. I don’t really know what kind of technology was used there, was it some kind of purposely-inbuilt text, or “25th frame” effect, but the fact that it was some kind of (mind-control) technique is obvious.

M:
10:14
How can we oppose this?

C:
10:15
But of course it wasn't just me who felt this effect. I spoke about it with some other militias, especially the locals, who were also exposed.
Those who watched Ukrainian television long enough, they pretty much lose their motivation to fight.

M:
10:31
Well, do you have any ideas of how it can be countered in a quickly? The fact that the strong influence is taking place is obvious, it is a victory ...

C:
10:39
Well, the best thing is to blow up the (TV) towers,” as it is in "Inhabited Island", that is to ...

M:
10:45
Have you tried to do it?

C:
10:48
Well, actually, we were quite successful, because after we disconnected the Ukrainian television in Slavyansk even for a short time, people experienced a really sharp change in mood, their support have increased, they understood the situation better. And furthermore, the same thing happened again. Despite all the heavy shelling of Slavyansk, all the siege, despite the fact that we actually had nothing to oppose the effect of Ukrainian television in terms of information, when Ukrainians took Slavyansk once again, when they occupied the city once again after we left, the people of Slavyansk showed resistance to this propaganda, and the last election have proved it.

M:
11:44
Wait, why do you think this happened? Is it because, roughly speaking, you unplugged the TV?

C:
11:48
You see, relatively speaking, when the zombie propaganda has stopped first time and people got the opportunity to think for themselves, to trust their own eyes, their ears, to see the obvious facts that shelling of the city wasn’t done by militia, but was conducted by Ukrainian artillery, from their positions on Karachun, and after all of that they have already developed a certain immunity against this propaganda.

M:
So, it turns out, that the only solution is to strictly stop it, huh?

C:
Yes, of course, there is no other way. There is no point to fight this "zombying" with the counter-propaganda, it's useless, it's a losing option. That is, you just have to turn off a zombie-process, only after that you can apply your own propaganda.

M:
Even on a territory which is actually under the jurisdiction of the US?

C:
Actually, yes. (12:40)

M:
Well, now, you, probably were impressed, so to speak, the same way as I was, by those miles-long queues of burly men, who fled to Russia, and then being here in Russia, they started “throwing shit” (at Russia). Yes?

C:
I myself, unlike you, haven’t seen it, because in Slavyansk as well as in Donetsk, I was in my headquarters most of the time, and the only places I visited, were the military positions. That is, the only time I left the territory of Donbass was me crossing the border once for a few hours - it was at the very end, about 10 days prior to my resignation. (13:18)

M:
Well, nevertheless, you have had reports about what was really happening: women are left behind, the elderly abandoned, I couldn’t bear the sight of children after they’ve been shelled with heavy artillery in residential areas. Children of 4-5 years old.., it was practically impossible to calm them down ...
So many were reported dead
But at the same time I saw people drinking beer, people, who'd prefer to be killed like dogs, so to speak, instead of going to fight for themselves
And I remember just one boy - three of his friends were killed, and when we came the following day, to pick up a wounded comrade, I just asked him a question: "Are you going to wait until the next shell will finish you off, or are you going to join Militia?"
And he, just as he was, with his small backpack went into our car and drove off. He joined the Militia.
This inertness of people ...but they are Russians and it's their women, their children, their elders and they all need protection.
(14:20)

C:
Here, I think, the answer is very simple and complex at the same time: the society hasn't fought for a long time, secondly, it existed in a relaxed state.
That’s if you compare a society to a person, the person who used to drinking beer all the time, hasn’t played any sports, who'd prefer to lie down for the whole day watching TV, and suddenly, one day it becomes necessary to run a hundred-meter race, relatively speaking. And at the same time this person has the opportunity to not run it. What would he choose?
Even if something important depends on that hundred-meter race he would try to avoid it, he will remain on his couch, in the same position, or try to somehow get away from the start.
That is, the same thing is happening here.
So, when we say that Donetsk hasn't supported us and so on, and will compare it with the big uprise in the World War II - there are two fundamental differences there.
The uprise in the Second World War did take place. There was a huge number of volunteers, but volunteers went to war because they felt the support of the Great Country behind them, and again, that included information support, advocacy support, that is, they understood, that by becoming volunteers, they did the right thing. But here in Donetsk we had no information support whatsoever, not from Russia, not from our own resources, which we didn't have, of course. Instead, there was a direct opposition from the Ukrainian side, I mean each volunteer, who came to us, it's a "twice" volunteer, because he came from a society that didn't support him.

M:
yes, it didn't ...

C:
It didn’t support him in general or didn't understand his motivations. And he was going against a society that was actively hostile to him. But in a different situation ... in another situation, I am sure, everything would be different. It all started, so to speak, from the scratch, and many didn’t believe in a possibility of war, even just the possibility of it.
So many didn't see the point of it, they didn't understand why it is needed and doubted whether it is necessary at all.
And many didn’t understand that this war wasn’t brought to them by Strelkov and his group, that this war was pre-planned and unleashed if only a little bit (earlier) and has started in a different place than it had been planned by those who seized power in Kiev.

And furthermore, I'm sure if we had an opportunity to conduct a proper mobilization, if such opportunity would be given to us, we would create, very quickly, an efficient and highly motivated army. (17:04)

M:
Why didn't you do it then? at a time when you were making decision yourself?

C:
But what would I actually arm and equip people with?

M:
I see ...

C:
I could neither equip nor clothe, or feed - nothing ... Moreover, even if I could; Imagine yourself, well, you were in Lugansk, you yourself witnessed it all. Try to imagine yourself: one hundred armed guys without a commander, without a proper organization - it's just a one hundred armed guys, it is not a detachment; to turn this crowd into a squad, you need to find some specialists, commanders, and there was none. The vast majority of those men have not served in the army, and those who have, they served in the Soviet times, and not all were in a right physical form, I’m sorry, but the middle-aged men …
I myself will soon turn 44, and I feel that my physical resources, well, they are already exhausted, considering that the owner spent them fairly generously.

M:
Wait, don't rush to bury (yourself) (18:00)

C:
Especially if the owner spent them by specific way, so to speak
So we had a desperate shortage of everything, including specialists. At the end, you can create a squad from a group of people with sticks, but you need someone who would take command of such group, someone who would deal with them and we had nobody. (18:25)

#38 baikalchanga

baikalchanga

Ефрейторъ

• Пользователи
  • 106 сообщений

Отправлено 12 November 2014 - 19:55

Подруга, я поменяла кое-что в своем тексте и втавила в пост уже исправленный вариант. Если никто так и не возьмет на редактуру - поднимайте.
Но я ведь на слух не воспринимала, без понимания, что там Мусин хотел сказать иногда даже ответы ИИ непонятны!
Ваш отредактировать не могу, Завтра должна быть огурцом, а уже давно завтра. Надо поспать хоть 4 оставшихся часа.

#39 Подруга

Подруга

Ефрейторъ

• Пользователи
  • 153 сообщений

Отправлено 18 November 2014 - 03:06

Хаим, Хаим,
Загружаем.

Докладываю что видео грузится на ютьюб, но так как разрешение картинки высокое - это займёт много часов! За весь день сегодня загрузилось всего 50%!
Надеюсь что никто по ошибке не подойдёт и не выключит комп (за 5 минут до конца)
За неимением лучшего отредактировала самую себя, байкалчангу + доперевела последние 6 минут . Вообще - ацкий труд, спина болит, но квалификация растёт с угрожающей скоростью не по дням а по ночам. Ещё одна профессия в кармане. :)

Хочу отметить что после редактуры весь текст претерпел значительные изменения. Пожалуйста не берите и не используйте то что здесь выложено ранее, там много ошибок. Как грамматических так и смысловых. Всё теперь по-другому. После подгонки по голосу прояснились многие смыслы. Ну а английский можно шлифовать до бесконечности. Постараюсь вскоре дать здесь окончательную версию.
Марат Мусин - испытание для переводчика - из речи выпадают целые смысловые звенья. Нам-то понятно, а им??
Игоря Ивановича переводить легче. Стройная геометрия мышления выражает себя в линейной логике речи. Каждая мысль выражена ясно и от начала до конца.
С придаточными предложениями нас здесь тоже пощадили.

#40 baikalchanga

baikalchanga

Ефрейторъ

• Пользователи
  • 106 сообщений

Отправлено 18 November 2014 - 03:24

Кого как...
А текстовка есть или Вы сразу покадровое наложение делали? Если есть, хотелось бы увидеть. :blush:

#41 Подруга

Подруга

Ефрейторъ

• Пользователи
  • 153 сообщений

Отправлено 18 November 2014 - 14:59

Очень прошу меня извинить если я слишком уж безжалостно наисправляла.
Сейчас выложу окончательную версию как оно в видео. Но если Вы с чем-то несогласны, можно поправить обратно, для дальнейшего печатного использования. В идеале нам нужен редактор - носитель языка, причём грамотный. Носители они ведь разные бывают, по себе знаем. :)
Будем считать что задача минимум выполнена и основной смысл сохранён и донесён. И как всегда чистосердечно простим себе оставшиеся в тексте ошибки.

#42 Подруга

Подруга

Ефрейторъ

• Пользователи
  • 153 сообщений

Отправлено 18 November 2014 - 16:12

MM:
- Igor, first of all I'm happy to see you safe and sound which is surprising, as well as that many of our friends are alive and dragged out of prisons. But I'd like to discuss with you the image of the future because, I think, the big bloodshed is awaiting us, the big war.
It is not the persons I'd like to discuss but some systemic factors.
Let’s go back to 2010, the day when we were in my flat, simply trying to figure out some possible scenarios. I think Kvachkov and Khabarov were not imprisoned yet. And we thought that the chances are very high that the fightings would begin in Moscow.

IS:
- No ... Back then we were quite wrong of course

MM:
- But, the fightings did begin, although not in Moscow, but thousands of miles away from Moscow. And I'd like to ask you: Look, our predictions were rather grim back then. Almost five years has gone since. What have we estimated right? We discussed things quite openly in our analytical group - how will everything end? What were the risks and threats to us? And what came unexpected, from your point of view, what came by surprise?

IS:
- The unexpected thing, in my opinion, was the sharp change of the motion vector of our President.
That is, I have already said, that he really started a revolution "from above" by the entry of Crimea.
That is, a dramatic statement against of those things we were already dealing with ourselves during all those 12 years - a sharp change of direction.

MM:
- But direction is not the socio-economic, but unfortunately, only the geopolitical.

IS:
- Well, one thing always leads to another.
If one doesn't understand this, nothing good will come out of it. But in fact, an abrupt change of foreign policy always entails the changes of all the rest. Today we have growing number of controversies in our society, the unity of it is broken because the change of directions was partial, the gap between the foreign policy and everything else is getting bigger.
But, nevertheless, it's either a foreign policy will drag along everything else, or the "everything else" will drag along the foreign policy. And in this case we are back to the most negative scenario.

MM:
- Okay, then let's put it this way: the Supreme Commander in a war situation ... whatever one says, it's pretty obvious - it doesn't matter whether battles are happening thousands of miles away or in Moscow; the West will not slow down. I think it's obvious to everyone. But we are stuck in a very strange configuration, we have a U-turn of the first person of the state, there is no way back for him, it is his position.

IS:
- I can't ... I'm telling you again - I am, though spare, but a soldier, and at this moment of time, the time of war, I can’t discuss the actions of the first-person.

MM:
- It's not about actions, I say that a reversal has occurred, but the situation is hung in the air, because the socio-economic policy hasn't changed.
Today we’ve been at Academician Glazyev's presentation where all these threats for the external and internal economic security were discussed openly among the economists.
We found ourselves in a situation where neither personnel nor a model have been changed - the things that should follow the [rejoining of] Crimea
I’m asking you as an analyst: how long do you think this situation could remain in limbo?

IS:
- I am afraid, not for long really. We have already wasted lots of time. Not for long. The system is unbalanced, and the longer it would last, the more we’d stumble at the fork-road or “run on the spot" , the more unbalanced it'll become
It reminds me, well, if not - a Swan, a Cancer and a Pike, but at list a Swan and a Cancer who are pulling the cart (the country and society) in two different directions simultaneously.

MM:
- In our estimation, all the same, the serious economic problems in the United States will begin around next year, maybe in August. Accordingly, the West will take preventive measures, especially because Europe lay under the United States, you yourself have seen it all.
All these rockets and shelling. Even in Syria I haven't seen what I witnessed there in Novorossiya.
Therefore the time-window is very short when the things could develop - about 10-12 months. So, according to your point of view, how long the situation can hold on for - a month, two, four?

IS:
- I make no predictions, because here, in my opinion, a lot depends not even on us,
but on the actions of our enemy. When I say the “enemy”, of course I mean the Western block in whole, not just Ukraine. But also, a lot depends on the actions of the official Kiev. If, let's say, the Western block will make some steps to mitigate its regime, the regime of sanctions, for example, or the regime of pressure on Russia, the situation could last for much longer. But If they, “biting at the bridle”, will exert pressure with the same force or even increase the pressure, then we can come to an acute crisis, and much faster than in the mentioned time period.

MM:
- I understand, I'm just letting you know... Four weeks ago I’ve been told by the head of the operations in Hamah, Syria, that prisoners have admitted that the transfer of Chechens against Ramzan (Kadyrov) to Ukraine has begun. That is, Ukraine was declared to be a transit- centre of destabilisation of the Russian Federation. Everything is clear there: why they drop out Kirghiz - i.e. they are going to “blow up” the republics and strengthen the diasporas - something that we have discussed a lot - it is the way they are going to "blow up" the Russian Federation.
Therefore - (let's compare) your experience and ours. We discussed that we are loosing the first phase - the information War.
In fact, we already had the idea (of creating) the front-line news agencies, when you wrote your first "Bosnian" articles under a pseudonym. Tell me please, here we witnessed an incredible thing: that seems to be the one nation, the same people - the Ukrainians, Russians.
But this stupid machine of brainwashing … it worked. People turned zombie over a short period of time. I understand that they (the enemy) worked for twenty-three years, … but we also have been “under treatment” for twenty-three years.
And yet, the military component of it - worked. And when sensible, educated people who are able to understand things for themselves, what is truth and what is falsehood, they are now … they use slogan - “The Big Brother” has betrayed us. When we say: No guys, on the contrary - it’s the “younger brother” who betrayed us, went into policemen and went to the “Sonderkommando" to kill his fellows, they don’t listen.
What do you think is of the strategy of the United States here? I’m not talking about Slavs killing Slavs - it’s their achievement. From the point of view of these technologies and these threats, which obviously will be applied to the Russian people and to us here in the nearest (future) …

IS:
- Please narrow your question

MM:
- It's about a system of information-psychological operations, which converted even an educated part of the population into zombies. How would you rate these military technologies of the info-war?

MM:
- Yes, and in fact I totally agree with you that turning population into zombie is happening at a very high speed. And it WAS happening.
Well, when it comes to neuro-linguistic programming, when I was mentioning it, some people laughed. But I absolutely don't share any grins and laughing about NLP. Why? Because, being in Slavyansk, I periodically watched Ukrainian TV, the Channel 5 news, for example, and I caught myself on ... I noticed repeatedly that after prolonged viewing of this channel I began to feel that I was doing something deeply wrong.
And it wasn’t just the feeling that I was doing something wrong, but in general - a thought about - how did I dare to oppose such wonderful independent Ukrainian people? that I am a terrorist, and I felt almost an urge to surrender immediately. Of course, this obsession was easily shaken off by simply turning the TV off and turning a simple logic on, but for such motivated person like myself to experience all of that, I believe it’s just not normal.

MM:
- You were affected ...

IS:
- Yes, It was a direct influence. I mean they used ...
I think .. I don’t really know what kind of technology was used there, was it some kind of purposely-inbuilt text, or “25th frame” effect, but some technique was definitely used (mind-control?- ed)

MM:
- How can we oppose this?

IS:
- And it wasn't just me who felt this effect. I spoke about it with some other militias, especially the locals, who were also exposed by watching Ukrainian television long enough, they pretty much lose their motivation to fight.

MM:
- Well, do you have any ideas of how it can be countered in a quickly? The fact is obviously taking place.

IS:
- Well, the best thing is to blow up the (TV) towers,” as it is in "Inhabited Island",

MM:
- You haven't tried it, have you?

IS:
- Well, actually, we were quite successful, because after we disconnected the Ukrainian television in Slavyansk even for a short time, people experienced a really sharp change in their mood, their support have increased, they understood the situation better. And furthermore, the same thing happened again. Despite all the heavy shelling of Slavyansk, all the siege, despite the fact that we actually had nothing to oppose the effect of Ukrainian television in terms of information, when Ukrainians took Slavyansk once again, when they occupied the city after we left, the people of Slavyansk showed resistance to this propaganda, and the last election have proved it.

MM:
- Wait, why do you think this happened? Is it because, roughly speaking, you unplugged the TV?

IS:
- You see, relatively speaking, when the zombie propaganda has stopped for the first time and people got the opportunity to think for themselves, to trust their own eyes, their ears, to see the obvious facts that shelling of the city wasn’t done by militia, but was conducted by Ukrainian artillery, from their positions on (the mount) Karachun, and after all of that they have already developed a certain immunity against this propaganda.

MM:
- So, it looks like, the only solution is to strictly stop it?

IS:
- Yes, of course, there is no other way. There is no point to fight this "zombying" with the counter-propaganda, it's useless, it's a losing option. That is, you have to unplug zombie-programming, only after that you can apply your own propaganda.

MM:
- Even on a territory which is factually under the jurisdiction of the US?

IS:
- Factually, yes.

MM:
- You, probably were impressed, so to speak, the same way as I was, by those miles-long queues of burly men, who fled to Russia, and then being here, they started “throwing shit” (at Russia)?

IS:
- I myself, unlike you, haven’t seen it, because in Slavyansk as well as in Donetsk, I was in my headquarters most of the time, and the only places I visited, were the military positions. The only time I left the territory of Donbass was me crossing the border once for a few hours - it was at the very end, about 10 days prior to my resignation.

MM:
- Well, nevertheless, you have had reports about what was really happening: the wives left behind, the elderly abandoned, the worst was to see the children after they’ve been shelled with heavy artillery in residential areas. Children of 4-5 years old.., it was practically impossible to calm them down ...
So many were reported dead.
But at the same time I saw people drinking beer, people, who'd prefer to be killed like dogs, so to speak, instead of going to fight for themselves.
And I remember just one chap - three of his friends were killed, and when we came the following day, to pick up a wounded comrade, I just asked him a question: "Are you going to wait until the next shell will finish you off, or are you going to join Militia?"
And he, just as he was, with his small backpack went into our car and drove off. He joined the Militia.
This inertness of people ...but they are Russians and it's their women, their children, their elders and they all need protection.

IS:
- I think, the explanation is very simple and but complex at the same time: the society hasn't fought for a long time, it existed in a relaxed state.
That’s if you compare a society to a person, who used to drinking beer, hasn’t played any sports, who'd prefer to lay down all day long watching TV, and suddenly, one day he has to run a hundred-meter race, relatively speaking. And at the same time this person has the opportunity not to run it. What would he choose?
Even if something important depends on that hundred-meter race he would try to avoid it, he would remain on his couch, in the same position, or try somehow to sneak out from the start.
The same is happening here.
So, when we say that Donetsk hasn't supported us and so on, and will compare it with the big uprise in the World War II - there are two fundamental differences there.
The uprise in the Second World War did take place. There was a huge number of volunteers, but those volunteers went to war because they felt the support of a Great Country behind them, and again, that included information support, advocacy support. That is, they understood, that by becoming volunteers, they did the right thing. But there in Donetsk we had no information support whatsoever, not from Russia, not from our own resources, which we didn’t have, of course. Instead, there was a direct opposition from the Ukrainian side, I mean each volunteer, who came to us, was a "twice" volunteer, because he came from a society that didn't support him.
It didn’t support him in general or didn't understand his motivations. And he was going against society that was actively hostile to him. But in a different situation ... in another situation, I am sure, everything would be different. It all started, so to speak, from the scratch, and many didn’t believe in a possibility of war, even just the possibility of it.
So many didn’t see any any sense in it, they didn’t understand why it is needed, what’s the point of it.
And many didn’t understand that this war wasn’t brought to them by Strelkov and his group, that this war was pre-planned and unleashed, it simply started in a different place than it had been planned by those who seized power in Kiev.
And furthermore, I’m sure if we had an opportunity to conduct a proper mobilization, if such opportunity would be provided to us, we would create, very quickly, an efficient and highly motivated army.

MM:
- Why didn't you do it then? at a time when you were making decision by yourself?

IS:
- But what would I actually arm and equip people with? I could neither equip nor dress, provide or feed - nothing ... Moreover, even if I could; Imagine yourself, well, you were in Lugansk, you yourself witnessed it all. Think of it: one hundred armed guys without a commander, without a proper organisation - it’s just a one hundred armed guys, it is not a detachment; to turn this crowd into a squad, you need to find some specialists, commanders, and there was none. The vast majority of those men have not served in the army, and those who have, they served in the Soviet times, and not all were in a right physical form, I’m sorry, but the middle-aged men …
I myself will soon turn 44, and I feel that my physical resources, well, they are already exhausted, considering that the owner spent them fairly generously.

MM:
- Wait, don't rush to bury (yourself)

#43 Подруга

Подруга

Ефрейторъ

• Пользователи
  • 153 сообщений

Отправлено 18 November 2014 - 16:12

IS:
- Even more so, if the person wouldn't spent the resources or spent them differently, so to speak.
So we had a desperate shortage of everything, including specialists. At the end, you can create a squad from a group of people armed with sticks, but you need someone who would take command of such squad, someone who would deal with them and we had nobody.

MM:
- And when you, as though defiantly said that ... you call women to the army and, of course, it was a shame for men, did they come to you at the end?

IS:
- A certain number came. Yes, they did.

MM:
- So the problem with officers was solved?

IS:
- Well, by that time the natural leaders began to emerge somehow, the local "hidden" leaders who maybe didn't know how to fight yet, but at least they were able to take a command of the groups of people even less trained, and to teach them something. So naturally the army was growing, "mushrooming up", so to speak. When we entered Slavyansk there was 52 of us and at least 150-200 locals joined us immediately, part of them left us later.

MM:
- Which part?

IS:
- About third of them, because one thing is - to take the ATC and plunder the armory, and the other - to go to the trenches with this weapon, afterwards and actually fight. So some people naturally went away partly. We can say that those 200 people we had after entering the city increased to more than five and a half thousand when I was leaving. That's including 3 thousand in our own brigade plus some other units wich joined us, some small and not so small groups.
So, (the army) was growing fast enough taking into account the lack of all the necessary things.

MM:
- When your representative was here, I was amazed when ... we've been telling everyone that if you get the ammunition and heavy weapon, you would not need anything else and I was amazed that nobody heard your plea.
I couldn't even imagine you will not get any help! I was sure you would, and that was shock for me. I mean this is a delicate issue where we actually find ourselves in a minefield position, it is "friend or foe" situation and the way we understand the future, the threats and risks ...

IS:
- You see, Marat, it's not about "friend or foe". Very often people who don't make certain decisions ... or made the wrong decisions, they are often not the enemies. They’re just people who live in a different coordinate system.
While we existed in a coordinate system of war, as I already said on Neuromir (channel), a hundred kilometers away, in Donetsk, people lived an absolutely peaceful life. People were enjoying life in full. They were refusing even to hear the word "war". For them it was just an image from TV screen. Sure, there were fights somewhere in Slavyansk, and it seem to be for Donetsk’s sake but everything seems good, and it's not happening in here. So we live in peace, and everything is alright.

MM:
- Well, let’s project this situation on Russia, these guys who drink beer, go to pubs - what we've seen in Ukraine, what will you say, will it be the same situation in Russia?

IS:
- Well ... I hope this situation will not occur in Russia, but if it will, it will be all the same or even worse. And again, how does Russia differ from Ukraine in this sense? The only difference is that here in Russia we likely to have more people with war experience: The Chechen campaigns, some other minor conflicts …
This will have an affect to some extent, but as a whole the situation will not differ from what we had during the last civil war in the 1917-1918. You can read about it. It's very well documented: the restaurants were open, people enjoyed themselves, up to the very last moment ... The cities passed from hand to hand, and the part of the population was categorically refusing to pay any attention to it, to war in general.

MM:
- Here on the background of this inertia, you told me some great words about militia. And when we were filming interviews, unlike in Syria, practically no one here was covering their faces except for those who were saying that the war still lies ahead.
But bitter were the feelings the next day or the day after, when they have to be buried ... I'm not talking about those who was betrayed in the Donetsk airport, but who ...

IS:
- Well, Marat, let's not throw accusations here ...

MM:
- No, I'm just judging by my friends who ...

IS:
- Yesterday, when I handed out these medals to the widows ...

MM:
- That machine gunner of yours, you have awarded, he was entering with me ...

IS:
- I understand, however, when talking about the betrayal at the airport, you must have some kind of evidence, I could be a betrayal, but could be not. I suppose there was no betrayal there, it could be just inexperience of the commanders, that led to tragic consequences

MM:
- Well, let’s put this episode aside. I witnessed it myself when we were betrated near Gorlovka, it did not even occur to us that people who took part in it, they could be not from Ukraine but also from Russia. I understand that the logic of a soldier sometimes can be more straight. I just want to give ...

IS:
- I can not deny nor confirm, I'm just saying that here we are ...

MM:
- once after the very highly skilled fighter died, the friend of ours, the guys from Belgorod were visited me, those with whom we got into that trap, for two days we were wondering behind the enemy lines, and I helped one of them to get in touch with one of the leaders in Donetsk, and he told him: listen carefully, give me the body of my friend back and then I will come back to find out who killed him.

IS:
- Marat, I say ones again, the logic of a soldier … he sees just the small section of the front, and when I'm blamed for surrender of Slavyansk and when the blame comes not from some looters or frank deserters, I usually try to explain it in details and not to shrug it off, because the soldier can’t see the whole picture.
There were parts of the front in Slavyansk where everything was fine, in northern face or southwestern part. Where the guys went every day to beat “the ukrops”, to "chop the dill" as some say. They thrashed their units, set roadblocks, ambushes, burned APCs, and by their view everything was going great. We inflict them heavy losses, and they could do anything in return, because "ukry" were feared to attack, they sat like a mice in their checkpoints and guzzled vodka. And on the other sectors of the front, where we've been defeated, especially near Yampol, where there was a collapse of our entire right flank, the situation there was quite different. And the reason of our retreat was hardly clear for a fighter who felt fine somewhere near Animal-feed mill area for example. So it was easy to feel betrayed and surrendered and wonder why are we retreating?

MM:
- Well, Igor, I would like to hear a clear answer. All of us understand: a lot of mud was poured on you, We understand it was "ordered", we are not children, we know: who has done it and why. So tell me: you left the city with total understanding of the ultimate layout, do you still think it was the right decision, based on the information you got later, after Slavyansk?

IS:
- Absolutely. Even more so

MM - (26:10):
- Then please tell our viewers, why did you withdrew the troops, and why do you think that it was the right decision, so that they could hear it from you personally

IS:
- Well, I've already said it to Neuromir just some time ago. Well, I am ready to repeat it if necessary in other words. After our defeat near Yampol when the enemy captured bridgehead on the south bank of the Seversky Donets and practically cut us from Alexey Mozgovoy brigade, we found ourselves in a very difficult situation. The question was: how many days Slavyansk could hold for.
Now I can say with all my confidence: if I were on the other side and in a command of the Ukrainian troops, I would leave no chance for militia, none at all! We dragged on for couple of more weeks but I would probably surround the entire group in 2, maximum 3 days. But their inertia and inability to command of the enormous forces, which is quite usual for Ukrainian command, allowed us to hold the city for almost 2 more weeks.
Generally speaking the problem existed, taking into account the rate of supply we had, the rate of growth we had and total resources, it was a question about how long we can hold out, that;s all.

MM:
- Did you have enough of fuel?

IS:
- We didn't have that much of a military equipment, we used donations gathered, including that from Russia, to buy fuel. We had too little of military equipment to worry about filling it up. We even did not resort to requisition up to the very last moment, we used to buy fuel for cash, so it was not the most important issue.
But the enemy has created such a great superiority in military hardware - in the artillery, the ammunition, in manpower - a colossal superiority, - it was almost impossible to hold on. Or it would be possible by sacrificing people. So to hold the position you should grind down those volunteers who come to us.
But at the end they would grind us down anyway. After they moved from Yampol to Nykolayevka, though I would make deeper encircling if I were them. Well, they preferred to have “the bird in the hand", to cut Slavyansk from Kramatorsk, since we already were nearly cut off one month after the beginning of siege, so the road between Slavyansk and Kramatorsk was cut by the enemy.

29:14) The only thing they had to do was to take Nikolayevka, to bring us to a complete encircling and they did.
There are two roads there, so by taking Nikolayevka, the next day they crossed the river and cut one of the roads. Only one little country lane was left that connected us to Kramatorsk. The choice was either to sit in the siege, i.e. to prepare for the defence in full encirclement without any supply, or to leave. To stay in siege without ammunition (we hardly had any) ... All our stock have been spent in battles for Yampol and Nikolayevka. We used it all up. Also the battles for Semenovka.
We had no reserves, we run out of mortar shells, no charges was left for two our tanks, very few shells left for IFV and CVA (BMD), not that much left of Firearms either ... no more than for 3 - 4 days supply, for that intensity of fights we had. We had food to last for about two weeks only.
The enemy acted effectively, deploying defences against us on all fronts: while surrounding us from the rear they strengthened and mined the northern and western approaches. They were not going to storm us, they were going to besiege us with minefields and barbed wire, to starve us and then take us into submission. And at the same time they would take Donetsk and whatever else.
In any case at some point we would have to break through, but this time without a chance to keep our losses minimal.

MM:
- Tell me please ... you've mentioned some mistakes (of the enemy). To begin with, the talk that your guys have destroyed half of the Ukrainian aviation.

IS:
- It is an exaggeration, of course

MM:
- but still ... You've mentioned their mistakes and weaknesses. We understand that Great Britain is behind the Ukraine, USA deals with Crimea, Mossad helps them with everything, but still ... What do they do well and what not so well? Roughly speaking, what conclusions can be drawn from this experience?

IS:
- I suppose they are doing better then well, just brilliant. I mean the West, I'm not talking about Ukraine. Everything they do turns out brilliantly. They act strategically. While we were winning the tactical battles near Slavyansk, the won the situation in whole strategically. However many helicopters and airplanes we downed, however many tanks and soldiers we destroyed, strategically we lost. I'm sorry, but as a result, we are not near Kiev, but they are near Donetsk. It's not us who is shooting Lvov, where the nationalists are entrenched, but them who keep bombing Donetsk. What does it say about? We practically lost the operation "Novorossiya".

MM:
- Unfortunately, yes. The Slavs are fightings with Slavs. The model - Russians kill Russians was put into use.

IS:
- Yes, everything is fine.

MM:
- Please tell me, do you see the way which would stop this feud quickly? I talk to many but …

IS:
- I kept telling ... even if it doesn't sound right ... I have always seen this way: A quick and decisive offensive could determine the fate of Novorossiya in Spring or Summer with minimal losses, maybe even without any bloodshed, as it happened in Crimea. Crimea is an excellent example. Relatively speaking, in present situation, the bloodshed could be stop only with military force. That’s from my point of view only.
This so called "truce" when civilians are killed even in greater number than during the actual fights.

MM:
- It was a total surprize to me when everything was stopped.

IS:
- Marat, let's not discuss this issue, because we are slipping into ...

MM:
- But I just wanted to draw a parallel ... I see this situation similar to what it was in Syria. As soon as they started beating Wahhabis in Syria, the reason would emerge to stop the advancing of the army, to let the enemy an opportunity to regroup their forces and restore their positions. I see the same very dangerous symptoms here. The same scenario, same happened near Lugansk, near Donetsk. If we keep acting this way, the outcome of the situation is well known - it will lead to defeat.
I wanted to say another thing - those controversies, when oligarchs emerge ... while our guys die, and we bow our heads down before those who leave their children orphans, you know it all, ... they are our best guys, our "gold reserve" ... I don’t know about you but I have a feeling, that ... especially after discussing this with some economists, that we could only outplay the Americans by telling them that we are restoring the unity of our country on the basis of socioe-conomical principles.

IS:
- We are coming back to the same theme we started with: there is a gap between the foreign policy and the rest. We've return to where we've started. I think the further discussion is pointless.

MM:
- I still think that this experience is priceless. I hope it'll be used. It is just the beginning.

IS:
- Of course it is not desired but we can't rule out such possibility.

MM:
- We must stay realistic. Thank you.

#44 baikalchanga

baikalchanga

Ефрейторъ

• Пользователи
  • 106 сообщений

Отправлено 18 November 2014 - 18:25

Просмотрела. С чем-то не совсем согласна,но выпендриваться не могу по двум причинам.
1) Времени было - только просмотреть и ответить.
2) Изменения не столь принципиальны: был разговор типа "на кухне" но для всех. Смысл передан.
Еще раз прошу прощения,что не закончила то на что подписалась. Куда это отправляем, Derevo?

#45 Подруга

Подруга

Ефрейторъ

• Пользователи
  • 153 сообщений

Отправлено 18 November 2014 - 23:20

Погодите отправлять. Может ещё кто глянет и подскажет ошибки. В видео опять чуть-чуть капельку подправлено (в лучшую сторону).
У меня технические трудности с загрузкой. Компьютер сошёл с ума и загружал более суток, но и после этого всё пошло наискосяк. Поэтому я загружаю второй раз по новой, пожертвовав качеством HD 720 в пользу скорости и удобства. Будет 480. Baikalchanga, если всё таки найдёте время внести изменения - welcome!

#46 KMR

KMR

Рядовой

• Новички
  • 10 сообщений

Отправлено 19 November 2014 - 03:39

Здравствуйте,

В тексте заметил опечатки: ones again вместо once again; be stop вместо be stopped.

Аббревиатуры было бы хорошо привести к единому знаменателю раз и навсегда.

Мне представляется, что намного лучше просто использовать сокращения BMP и BMD, а также BTR (и давать пояснения в скобках при первом упоминании в тексте, если есть желание). Они уже стали практически нарицательными, как, к примеру, и RPG. Человек, военные познания которого ограничиваются игрой в милитаристские игры поймет, что за ними скрывается, быстрее чем:

"IFV and CVA", "ICV and ACV"

В целом и БМД, и БМП, и БТР – каждая из перечисленных боевых машин может быть обозначена как APC.

#47 Подруга

Подруга

Ефрейторъ

• Пользователи
  • 153 сообщений

Отправлено 19 November 2014 - 17:08

Здравствуйте,

В тексте заметил опечатки: ones again вместо once again; be stop вместо be stopped.

Спасибо. Не подскажете где эти once again and stopped? В каких параграфах?

#48 Подруга

Подруга

Ефрейторъ

• Пользователи
  • 153 сообщений

Отправлено 19 November 2014 - 17:10

Готовое видео с субтитрами:

#49 KMR

KMR

Рядовой

• Новички
  • 10 сообщений

Отправлено 19 November 2014 - 19:08

Спасибо. Не подскажете где эти once again and stopped? В каких параграфах?

ones again 24:17 двадцать первый сверху, сообщение #43
be stop восьмой снизу, сообщение #43

Легко найти можно, если использовать экранный поиск - одновременно нажимаете "Ctrl" и "F", появляется окно поиска, может быть разным в зависимости от браузера.

#50 baikalchanga

baikalchanga

Ефрейторъ

• Пользователи
  • 106 сообщений

Отправлено 20 November 2014 - 08:13

Здравствуйте,

Аббревиатуры было бы хорошо привести к единому знаменателю раз и навсегда.

Мне представляется, что намного лучше просто использовать сокращения BMP и BMD, а также BTR (и давать пояснения в скобках при первом упоминании в тексте, если есть желание). Они уже стали практически нарицательными, как, к примеру, и RPG. Человек, военные познания которого ограничиваются игрой в милитаристские игры поймет, что за ними скрывается, быстрее чем:

"IFV and CVA", "ICV and ACV"

В целом и БМД, и БМП, и БТР – каждая из перечисленных боевых машин может быть обозначена как APC.

Это лучше обсуждать в соответствующей ветке. Давайте к этому знаменателю придем в
http://forum-antikva...rogrammnoe-obe/
Я там завтра (или сегодня) выложу словарик, которым старшие товарищи поделились

Рейтинг@Mail.ru DDoS Protection Powered by DDos-GuarD
Copyright © 2018 Антиквариат.ру